Position Title: Customer Engagement Representative
Functional Area: Sales
Education Required: High School / Some College
Experience Required: Some Customer Relations / Sales Experience preferred
Travel Percent: 10%
Play a key role in building customers for the Smithfield School App. The Anti-Bullying App.
We are looking for a Customer Engagement Rep who will be responsible for delivering a world-class experience to our customers.
If you’re passionate about engaging customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. You display enormous empathy and can see the world from the customer’s perspective. You’re driven - no one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are. You’re eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
If this describes you, we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
• Develop and manage a pipeline of business
• Assist tech team for needed updates
• Work to identify and/or develop user schools
• Advocate customer needs
• Become proficient in using and demonstrating the app
• Help drive customer references and case studies
• Provide accurate and timely quarterly forecasts on a weekly basis
• Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
• Maintain high levels of customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Proactively spot and correct any issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention
• Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient
Position Requirements: Must be Proactive and Positive
You must have the following skills to be considered:
• Familiarity working with clients of all sizes
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills and demonstrated team player
• Excellent speaking, writing, diplomatic, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Strong team player, but still a self-starter
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on the fly
Send info to: